Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

With Sympathy

This card is my second entry into Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge #70.


 The challenge is to use your favorite technique. For this card I utilized scoring to make an unconventional card. I also used scraps (is that a technique??). I hate throwing beautiful paper away. So I have a whole box of scraps in every size and color. I like this card because all the small panels let me use up my scraps without needing too big of a piece. I even made an envelope to match!

Opened up:


 To get an almost A2 standard size card use a 5 1/2" x 12" pieceof cardstock for your base. Score at the 2", 4", 8", and 10" marks. This gives a 4" x 5 1/2" card.

From the top:




3 comments:

Jocelyn Olson said...

That is super cool how you folded the card and a great use of scraps. I love the colors!

lisa arana said...

Amber, this is so pretty! Beautiful colors and paper for a sympathy card.

Brett said...

This is a gorgeous card! I think you need to do a how to'sday so I can learn to make one!! :)