Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

dance in the rain tag

 I finally made another Tim Holtz tag. This is the May tag.

I stamped Vintage Handwritten randomly on the tag. Then I placed some Tim Holtz tape and stamped Harmony Girl on it. The hearts are from God's Sight. Using the Schoolhouse stencil, I applied embossing paste randomly. After it was dry, I applied Fossilized Amber, Pumice Stone, and Cracked Pistachio stains. The tape acts as a resist leaving the stamped girl unstained.


Vinatge Photo ink around the tag edges. Tarnished Bronze spray stain and Blue Patina Perfect Pearls mist dripped on the tag.


A couple rosette flowers made from a book page. Crochet trim. And an Epiphany Crafts round charm hung on a loop pin. Crinkle ribbon tied on. Some random sewing.


And I realized that after I had photographed it, that I had intended to put a sentiment on it. It was going to be "Don't wait for the storm to pass. Learn to dance in the rain" which is in the same kit as the girl. But I think I like it better without. But not sure. Decisions....

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

Beulah Bee said...

This really turned out great, Amber. The random styling is natural with great color and texture and is very appealing!

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love it!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Those colors! ����

Ellie Knol said...

gorgeous tag!

MakaArt said...

Wonderful work! Congratulations on your win! Maria ;-)

sarascloset said...

Congratulations!

Julia Aston said...

What a great version of Tim's tag - love all the splatter/circles, the colors and images you used! congrats on your win!

LaVon Hall said...

Congrats on the win!