Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Easy on the ink there...


Inspiration photo:

My card:
 SU Early Espresso card stock, scrap vanilla card stock and scrap My Mind's Eye Breaking Free paper. Sentiment stamp from SU's Teeny Tiny Wishes and the script stamp (stamped on the aqua paper) is SU's French Foliage. I inked up everything (even the rose)! I might have gotten carried away and had some trouble with the sponge daubers. You can see the circles on the right side. Oops. The border punch is also from SU but can't remember the name just now.

 I don't know if you can see it in the photo but I sprayed some Vanilla Smooch spritz. I may have been heavy-handed with that as well. It's not the look I wanted, but it is very sparkly now! The flower is Martha Stewart and felt leaf was limited-edition SU.

 Oh, and I added some faux stitching with my white gel pen. This was my first attempt at something trying to look vintage or aged. Not too bad.

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Amber, this is beautiful! It looks great (Very Vintage), and I love your ribbon rose! Thanks for playing with us at OTWC and Good luck! :-)

Tenia Nelson said...

Very very beautiful card!!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!!