Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Impromptu Lemongrass Spa Sale!!!

I sell Lemongrass Spa products and decided to run a sale for the rest of the month! Receive a 20% discount this week only. Next week it goes down to 15% and then 10% for the last week of October! I've never done this before and don't know when I'll do it again!!!


Visit my website at www.ourlemongrassspa.com/amber to see all the great products including the brand-new mineral makep (which I LOVE)!!

Lemongrass Spa offers NATURAL face and body products for the entire family. From the yummy baby line to the oh-so-good-smelling men's line you are sure to find something to pamper yourself or someone else with. These make great gifts!! Try a body polish or foot kit! I think we have the BEST diaper creme in the world and it is all-natural!

In order to get the sale prices please email me (my contact info is on the website) your order so I can apply the discount. Want a catalog? Send me your name and address and I'll get you one in the mail. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!!

No comments: