Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Anniversary card


I'm entering this in:
 Wee Memories Challenge #47 - use anything Spring or green
Mojo Monday #182 - sketch challenge (I elongated mine to fit the sentiment inside!)
Sketches 4 All - Jessica's Challenges March - use 5+ flowers, pearls/bling, ribbon/lace, and spring colors









Supplies/tools:
Sizzix Fun Flowers Bigz L die
Sizzix Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
Sizzix Little Leaves (?) sizzlet die
SU! corduroy brad
Sizzix Beautiful Wings Embosslits die
I-rock and stones
Lyrical Letters Cricut cartridge
My Minds Eye Bella Bella paper
Glimmer Mist

5 comments:

Giovana said...

Really elegant and pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories.

La-Dee-da crafter said...

Love the colors! I am craft card challenged so I am very impressed. Following you from Follow along.
ladeedacreations.com
New follower.

c.w.frosting said...

Beautiful card! I'm following from Making the World Cuter!

-caroline
http://cwfrosting.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your creations are BEAUTIFUL!

Rizwan Ali said...

Its great idea to make a card like that plastic card plays vital roll in over all kind of activities.
plastic business cards
scratch card printing