Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello, DT Tuesday

It's Tuesday and time for another SP&Co Design Team post.
I used the Ultimate Sentiments II set again- this is one of my favorite all-purpose sets!

 I actually double-stamped the sentiment, something that is easy to do with a clear stamp. First, I stamped it in pink, then stamped again in green after carefully lining up the stamp. It gives a shadow effect:

I also entered this into Stacy's Stash Challenge,over at Sketches 4 All, which is to use an edge punch. I used the Flowerburst punch - I put two lengths together to form a full flower and hid the seam with the ribbon punch in pink.


p.s. I didn't use any twine or foam adhesive!
I felt like I've been using those on everything recently. :)

--------------------
Supply list:
SP&Co Ultimate Sentiments II set
EP A Walk in The Park 6x6 pad
Flowerburst border punch
SU ribbon border punch
Marvy Uchida scallop circle punch

2 comments:

Heather said...

Brilliant! Love what you did with the punch!

Judy said...

Amber - I like what you did with the punches!! Great idea to make a "ribbon".