Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday yumminess!

Today's card is yet another birthday card. I have a lot of birthdays this month!!
My inspiration/challenge came from 3 different places this time.

1. Crazy 4 Challenges: Their challenge this week is to use cupcakes!!

2. Stamping with Stacey: The Curtain Call 42 challenge is to use the following colors:
Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Early espresso, and Very Vanilla. Don't they just sound delicious!!
Here is Stacey's inspiration photo:

3. Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 80 over at The Sweetest Thing has us using this sketch:

You can see that I turned the sketch on it's side. I just couldn't make it work the other way!
The cardstock is from Stampin' Up. The
Happy Birthday stamp and ribbon is something I picked up from Michael's. The and many more stamp is from an old retired Stampin Up set I have. The cupcakes are from a Martha Stewart punch.

I heat embossed both stamps using Martha's embossing powder. I love that green color and the way it pops off the brown paper.



3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

super sweet cupcakes, yummy card..have a fantastic day!

enjoy *~*

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Super fun and cheery.

Stacey Schafer said...

what a fun birthday card! thanks for playing the curtain call!