Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Just a Note - a teacher gift

 
I made a few more note boxes to give as teacher gifts.
I decorated 3x5 notecard boxes and made small note cards to put in them.
I figure teachers always need cards to thank parents or to send reminders or something!
And this is small enough they can keep it on their desk or in a drawer and repurpose it when they are done.

This one is for Authentique's color challenge. I am just loving blues and yellows lately.

 I used Mod Podge to attach all my papers.
I love these flowers I fussy cut from the "You + Me = Bliss" Unity and Authentique co-branded stamp set. I also covered them in several layers of Mod Podge for extra durability before attaching to the box.

 
Some of the coordinating cards inside:


Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully I'll get the other boxes finished and photographed soon.


 
Supplies:
3x5 notecard box
Authentique Free Bird Endless & Fairweather 6x6 nest
Unity and Authentique co-branded stamp set - You + Me = Bliss
Unity Just a Note stamp set
American Crafts ribbon
Mod Podge
 

No comments: