Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Smile

Young Crafters Unite's current challenge is to use a hot trend.
Stamping Sisters in Christ current challenge is to use punches, dies or shapes of any kind.
 
I went with hexagons (shape and trend) and washi (trend).
I stamped Scripty Scripts from SP and Company in 4 different colors and cut out hexagons using my Lifestyle Crafts dies
.
Then I used 3 coordinating colors of washi for the banners (another trend and popular shape too I guess).
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Helen said...

Amber, this is so cool!!! I love your colors and the design! Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! ~H

Jen McD said...

I love this, Amber! It really caught my eye. Just perfect.

Marie said...

Wonderful card, I love the cluster of hexagons on it =) Thanks for joining our YCU challenge!