Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

hello my friend

Okay, here's my last-minute entry for the Unity challenge to use birds!

The stamps are from the current kit of the month:
 I went simple on this one. Stamped in white onto black cardstock.
 And then just added some bling and some ribbon (that just happened to match the flourish in the stamp!)


I kept wanting to add something to finish it or frame it...but I fought the urge and just left it simple.
Is it too simple? Not simple enough?
Hmmpphhh.
Not sure.
But I think I still like it so I will leave it.

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Wonderful card!!! tfs!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I like what you did with the ribbon!

Heather & Justin said...

I think it turned out great! Sometimes keeping it simple is the best thing. Birds are my absolute favorite animal though, so I could also be a little biased!

-Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com