Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

You Make Me Happy

Here's a QUICK card I make to meet the deadline at a NEW challenge blog.
It's at Woodgrain Mustache and it's a color challenge!

 It's a dark and dreary day here in Colorado so the colors in my photos are a little weird.
Plus, I smeared a little on my stamping. I'm soo sad!

Here's what the colors are supposed to look like:

I fussy cut the flowers from some American Crafts paper. I can't remember the name of the collection, but the aqua-colored paper is from the same pack. I used my Crop-a-dile to set those eyelets and laced it with some twine.

Supplies:
Stampin Up Crumb Cake cardstock
American Crafts paper
Twinery Twine - Mandarin and Maraschino
Stampin Up Early Espresso ink
Unity Stamp CO - "a pocket full of" stamp set
WRMK eyelets

No comments: