Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Owl Always love you

I am so happy to be using SP and Company's Vintage October: Falling for Fall stamp set. I love the cute little images and couldn't wait to ink up this little owl and sentiment:

 
I created my background by repeatedly stamping Hearty Hearts background in several autumn colors. All the stamps in this heart set just line up so easily. Please don't think you need to only use this set in February with red and pink!


I tied coordinating Twinery Twine in Marigold, Mandarin, Cappuccino, and Charcoal to match my inks.


I paper-pieced the owl and placed him on a branch. I almost put the sentiment on a banner but stopped myself. I'm trying to not use banners on every card! But I needed a way to make the owl say this. Then it hit me. A word bubble! Duh.

 


I am entering this into Young Crafters Unite Warm and Cozy Colors Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

what a totally darling card !

Marie said...

Cute card, great multicolored background stamping =) Thanks for joining our YCU challenge!