Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Water color projects

Hi crafty friends!
I've got several water colored projects today thanks to my current watercolor challenge over at The Paper Girls.
 
First up is this fun layered card. I applied the water color directly to my stamp and stamped several colors onto the tag. Then I layered it over several papers and added the sequins and Epiphany Crafts epoxy.
 
Then I painted my background for this layout using yellow, blue, and tan. I sprinkled some salt onto the tan while it was wet to get some texture on it and rubbed it off once dry.
 
And lastly, I stamped this image and then used watercolor pencils and a water brush to color it in.
 (psst...this card's for sale in my shop)
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
I really hope you will join in on the fun. I've got a prize for one lucky winner!
 
---
I'm linking up to Ronda Palazzari's Create Daily {finally}.