Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

happy new baby

Our current challenge over at The Paper Girls is all about babies! So I whipped up this card since I suddenly know several preggos and I know I will need this card eventually.


 I'm in the middle of a craft room reorganization and I found these Authentique scraps. I'm not sure what project they were left over from but they were so cute I just had to put them on a baby card. Stamps are from Unity; clothesline is from Small Things Matter but I'm not sure what kit the sentiment is from.

I'm going to make up a few more of these in several colors to have on hand. :)


Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week!

7 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What a great combination of patterns ... such a sweet card.

Immi said...

This turned out great. I'm sure one of your friends will be delighted to receive it!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Terrific new baby card! Very cute!

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh, this is darling! Love the ribbon, too. The color scheme is very pretty,

DIANA L. said...

Great paper. Love the card and design

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Lovely baby card. I may need to case you for a girly version!

Gaylynn said...

Very sweet design and coloring.