Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Vote for me! Please : )

***Update: I fell to second place the last few days and it looks like I'll finish in second. Thank you to everyone who voted for me!!! : ) ***

 
My Christmas card was chosen to be in this week's contest at Scrapbooks, etc.


You can vote for it daily until Jan 9th at:
http://photos.scrapbooksetc.com/category/vote/photo/663364?esrc=nwphotofaves_handmadeornaments

So please stop by and vote for me daily if you can!! : )
I don't win anything other than a certificate, but still it's winning. So please vote if you don't mind. Thank you.

And, if you're interested I will post instructions on how I made this later. I need to go make dinner now.

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Gorgeous card! I'll pop in a vote for you!

Heather said...

Good Luck! I voted!

Sarah said...

Cute card!
Love your blog and the darling pictures of your family over on the other blog.

Marlene said...

Ok, lady...that's TWO votes you've gotten from me. :) Keep reminding me...and I'll keep popping over!