Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Mr. Destructo strikes again

I have been crafting a lot lately which means the baby is in the craft room with me more. Well, he gets bored and starts exploring. Before I know it I look down and he's undone so much!! His favorite place to play is under my desk in the drawers that hold some paper packs and my Thickers collection!

 The little stinker! He's like, "Yeah, so what. I did it. And I'll do it again!"

And he loves to pull out this ribbon from a kit I've yet to work on. Maybe that means I should just finish the project already so he can't play with it!


And when he's not pulling things ot of drawers and dumping them all over the place he likes to put things in his mouth. He likes to suck on my fingertip sponge daubers (used ones with ink all over them); he's eaten labels off of my Glimmer Mist spray bottles; he's chewed on my adhesive eraser; and today I pulled an ink pad out of his mouth. Martha Stewart's Stem Green in fact. Here's proof:

Little goof ball.

2 comments:

jen said...

So stinkin cute!!! I can't wait to check out your blog... I just found you and became your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
hugs,jen

Stacy H-W said...

OMG-so adorable!! You MUST scrap these pictures!! You already have your journaling!! My kids get in my stuff too.