Friday, August 19, 2011

Sent with care

Project #24

This is my Unity Friends With Flair post.
I promise I'll stop making CAS on Kraft cards soon. I think. I just can't help myself. : )

I made this to send off one of my ATC cards and as a Thank You to the recipient. She enrolled in Unity's Kit of the Month club and used me as a referral since I am in the club too! Thanks, Judy!
Because of her I got to pick one $25, or less, set of my choice. : ) Gotta love free stamps.

 I used one of the KOM kits too! The May 2011 set think Happy thoughts.


I love that package of mail. I wrapped it in twine to make it even more cute.

20 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love the twine around your letters! Super cute. :)

StampinCathy said...

ADORABLE> Love how you wrapped the twine around the image. So creative.

Jingle said...

Cute!

jackie 4124 said...

The twine is a great touch.

Anne Tussing said...

I love the CAS on kraft and the turquoise twine!!

Ruby said...

Very pretty card. Love the kraft and turquoise.

*Alison* said...

WOW your flowers look amazing, and I love the twine..
HUGS
-off to the Unity blog hop ;)

Annette said...

your card is so awesome..
hey do you know where La Junta is at?
thanks for sharing..

Heather said...

This is sooo cute!! Love the twine!!

Jen said...

The twine is a perfect touch! Love it!

sharon g said...

I just bought twine, so I need ideas...thanks.

Beejay said...

Great card! I love the twine you used around the letters! Cute idea!

Kary said...

What a sweet card!! Love the twine around the stamped image.

JPScraps said...

cute card. Love the use of the twine!

Jennifer said...

Super CUTE card!! (=

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Love how the white pops on this!

GopherMommy said...

Thank you for the card! I figured you sent everyone one, now I feel very special. The card is super cute and inspiring!

Danie May said...

Oh I just love how you have used the twine on this fabulous beauty!

Brett said...

So cute! I love the twine!

Mistylynn said...

This card is gorgeous.