Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

DT Tuesday, Thanks a Bunch

It's Tuesday again, so time for another SP&Company Design Team Post.
I used the Bold Sentiments I stamp set along with papers from the MME Lost & Found 2 Breeze 6x6 pad again. These papers are so soft and pretty, yet can have a masculine feel as well - they are very versatile.

I used this Pagemaps sketch for Stacy's challenge over at the Sketches for all:

I added faux stitching and added some I-rock gems in a flourish shape.
Thanks for looking!


Supply list:
SP&Company Bold Sentiments I stamp set
MME Lost &Found Breeze 6x6
SU scalloped border punch
SU scallop punch
Marvy Uchida scallop punch
I-rock studs
White signo gel pen
SU Early Easpresso Ink
MS Ocean, Dusk Blue, and Copper ink

2 comments:

Michelle (aka Meechelle) said...

Very pretty, Amber! Love that sketch.

Stacy H-W said...

I love this card Amber! Thanks for entering it in my challenge.