Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Not Snow Much

This is my second post of the day. For my SP DT post featuring my Valentine's card scroll down to the post right after this one or clcik HERE.
------------------------------

I scrapped. It's true. It finally happened again!

I used this sketch from this month's Authentique challenge:

And I came up with this:
Yeah, so I flipped the sketch and added and extra photo. And moved the journaling. But I liked the way it turned out!

For details on how I created the background paper see my post here.

Supply list:
AC white cardstock
Authentique Freebird Endless (polka dot)
Authentique Journey 6x6 (blue and grey damask-like paper)
Authentique Freebird Delight (journaling)
Authentique Glowing (black paper, Classic Type alpha stickers)
Authentique Petite Type Circle alpha stickers
SP&Company Falling Snow stamp set
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Frost

No comments: