Today, I am a guest blogger at Scrapbook Steals! If you know me then you know they are my absolute favorite online retailer!! I think they single-handedly created my love of all things stamps and paper!! Today (9AM until 9 PM MST) they are featuring American Crafts stamp markers as their steal. And I somehow conned them into thinking I could demonstrate how to use them ; )
Head on over to their blog for some tips on how to use these wonderful markers.
Here are the projects I created:
Some brief points about the markers:
- Less expensive than stamp pads
- Dual-ended with a brush tip (coloring in stamps) and writing tip (journaling)
- Their small size lets you edge paper getting even into the smallest corners
- You can ink up your stamps in several different colors at once
- You can color in outlined stamp images as well
- If you have a color spritzer you can ust these as a spray mist
- They extend the use of your stamps by allowing you to omit parts of the image easily
Close-ups of the cards and layout made with the stamp markers:
Thanks to Kristy Lee and Lisa Mack for believing I was capable of doing this!!
Make sure you head over to ScrapbookSteals soon if you are at all interested in these American Crafts markers as a lot of their steals sell out quickly! Those girls have F-A-S-T shopping fingers over there!