Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How-to with stamp markers

Today, I am a guest blogger at Scrapbook Steals! If you know me then you know they are my absolute favorite online retailer!! I think they single-handedly created my love of all things stamps and paper!! Today (9AM until 9 PM MST) they are featuring American Crafts stamp markers as their steal. And I somehow conned them into thinking I could demonstrate how to use them ; )

Head on over to their blog for some tips on how to use these wonderful markers.

Here are the projects I created:


Some brief points about the markers:
  • Less expensive than stamp pads
  • Dual-ended with a brush tip (coloring in stamps) and writing tip (journaling)
  • Their small size lets you edge paper getting even into the smallest corners
  • You can ink up your stamps in several different colors at once
  • You can color in outlined stamp images as well
  • If you have a color spritzer you can ust these as a spray mist
  • They extend the use of your stamps by allowing you to omit parts of the image easily

Close-ups of the cards and layout made with the stamp markers:



Thanks to Kristy Lee and Lisa Mack for believing I was capable of doing this!!
Make sure you head over to ScrapbookSteals soon if you are at all interested in these American Crafts markers as a lot of their steals sell out quickly! Those girls have F-A-S-T shopping fingers over there!

No comments: