Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hmm, why a blog you might be wondering? Well, I'm still trying to figure it out too! I have another blog for my family and all the stuff we do, mostly it's about the kids though. But this one will be for me! I might post pics of my latest crafty creation or what's going on in the kitchen. And, yes, stuff about the kids too!

And why the name "All Amber All the Time"? Well, it's really because EVERY other name I wanted was taken. You wouldn't believe how many names I tried that were not available! Even though this sounds a bit ego-centric I thought it was funny. If you think about it that's what a blog really is, right? It's always all about the writer and his or her thoughts. So, after spending what felt like hours on a name I just caved and used this one. For good or bad this blog will be All Amber All the Time!!

No comments: