Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

It's a boy!

For my weekly SP and Company DT post I've got a little baby boy card!
 
I stamped and fussy cut the banner from the new Hello, World! Baby Announcement builder stamp set. Then I stamped the sentiment inside the banner.
 
I framed it out with several different colors and patterns of paper to really make it pop.
 
Then I finished it off with some of this gorgeous Orange Chevron Stripe twill ribbon also from SP.
 
I think this might be my new go-to baby card design from now on. I think it's so much fun!
 
Make sure you visit the SP blog for more stamping ideas.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Michele Duffy said...

I love the woodgrain PP's and that sweet banner!

Stephanie U said...

I love the woodgrain too! It is such a simple yet perfect card!