Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Season's Greetings

It's time for another challenge over at The Paper Girls!
It's my turn to host again and I chose a Christmas/winter challenge.
 
I've got a Christmas card to show today:
 
I pulled out my Spectrum Noir markers from Crafters Companion and did some alcohol ink coloring!
 Nothing fancy - just quick and simple!
 
This image is from Unity's March 2012 Kit of the Month.
I mounted the image onto red cardstock and then on a vanilla card base.
I added a little twine and a combo of sentiments from SP and Company.
 
I hope you will come join us in this challenge! I'm sure you have at least one Christmas or winter-themed project already in the works!

 
As always we have a prize up for grabs! Let's just say it involves some stamps, washi tape, and maybe a little paper!
 
 
 
Supplies:
Spectrum Noir markers
SU Very Vanilla cardstock

No comments: